A Paralegal assists lawyers in preparing and organizing various legal documents for upcoming cases and trials. Their main duties include preparing affidavits and correspondence, discussing case details with attorneys and clients, and organizing different files for different legal proceedings.
Paralegal Responsibilities Include:
- Meets with attorneys, clients, and other professionals to discuss assigned cases or projects
- Summarizing cases and preparing reports for attorneys
- Drafting legal documents such as contracts, depositions, and pleadings and preparing these documents for court
- Conducting research, investigating facts, and developing legal arguments
- Organizing and archiving the documents related to completed and ongoing cases
Positions similar to this.
Responsible for providing attorneys with direct assistance, scheduling client appointments…
Responsible for providing administrative support. Duties include organizing…
Responsible for managing the schedules and communications of key company…