LAST REVISED: July 2022
Stivers is a company of TalentLaunch
Termination: TalentLaunch may, at any time, in its sole discretion limit, suspend, or terminate your access to or use of this Web Site. Access to and use of the Web Site may be monitored by TalentLaunch.
Intellectual Property: The Web Site, including its text, links, graphics, photos, audio, videos, charts, interfaces, icons, software, computer code, data, trademarks, logos, slogans, names of products and services, documentation, other components and content, and the design, selection, and arrangement of content (collectively, “Content”) are exclusively the property of TalentLaunch, or, as applicable, its suppliers and licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. Any unauthorized use of the Content or any other intellectual property rights belonging to TalentLaunch or any third party is prohibited and may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. No licenses or other rights, express or implied, are granted by TalentLaunch to you under any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property of TalentLaunch, and all such rights are reserved and retained by TalentLaunch. Copying, transmission, reproduction, replication, posting, or redistribution of (a) Content or any portion thereof and/or (b) the Web Site more generally is strictly prohibited without the prior written permission of TalentLaunch. To request permission, please direct your request as set forth below.
Copyright © 2022 TalentLaunch. All rights reserved.
While TalentLaunch maintains intellectual property protection in the Content and this Web Site, TalentLaunch hereby grants a limited, revocable license to you to normal downloading, copying, and distribution of the information solely for non-commercial, personal purposes by you, or, if applicable, internally within your organization only. In consideration of this consent, you agree that copies of the Content will retain all copyright and other proprietary notices and that you will not modify the Content in any way.
Third-Party Content: The Web Site may contain, reference, and make available third-party content that is the property of their respective owners. TalentLaunch grants no licenses or rights as to such third-party content.
Certain information available on this Web Site is provided by other parties, particularly information about such other parties. You understand that all such information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, or other materials, are the sole responsibility of the originating third party and that TalentLaunch has no responsibility for such content and does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of such content. In no event is the inclusion of a statement about another party, a reference to such other party, or a Web link to another party’s Web Site an endorsement of such other party, their products, or their services.
Service Descriptions: TalentLaunch strives to provide accurate information on services provided on the Web Site. However, TalentLaunch does not represent or warrant that service descriptions, technical specifications, or other information are accurate, complete, reliable, or error-free. You hereby waive any claim against and release TalentLaunch from any liability arising from or relating to the description of the services on the Web Site.
Restrictions on Use: As a condition of your use of this Web Site, you will not, nor will you permit any other person to:
- Use the Web Site or Content for any commercial purpose, outside the scope of those commercial purposes explicitly permitted under this Agreement, and according to related guidelines as made available by TalentLaunch;
- Copy, download, reproduce, display, duplicate, sell, publish, disclose, post, license, rent, distribute, reconfigure, reverse-engineer, disassemble, decompile, prepare any derivative works of, discover the source code of, combine with other computer code or materials, translate, adapt, update, or modify the Web Site or any of its Content;
- Obscure, remove, alter, or modify any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary markings, designations, or notices in or on the Web Site;
- Access or use the Web Site for unlawful purposes;
- Access or use the Web Site using means not authorized by TalentLaunch;
- Provide inaccurate, incomplete, or out-of-date information via the Web Site;
- Create a false identity, hide your true identity, or impersonate or attempt to impersonate any person, business, or Web Site user other than yourself;
- Commit fraud or falsify information in connection with your use of the Web Site;
- Scrape, or otherwise engage in data mining or similar data gathering or extraction activities or retrieve data or other content from the Web Site for purposes of creating or compiling that content for any purpose;
- Violate any restrictions in any exclusion headers on the Web Site or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to the Web Site;
- Access or use the Web Site to develop, create, produce, enhance, or add to any database;
- “Frame,” “mirror,” access, use, or copy any portion of the Web Site, including any of its content, through the use of indexing agents, spiders, scrapers, bots, web crawlers, or other automated devices or mechanisms;
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Web Site or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content;
- Use the Web Site, including any of their content, in any way that infringes on or violates the rights of any other person or entity;
- Submit or provide through use of the Web Site any information or content that is defamatory, libelous, indecent, pornographic, obscene, otherwise objectionable or harmful, or that violates the rights of third parties;
- Post, transmit, input, upload, or otherwise provide any information or materials that contain any viruses, worms, Trojan horses, logic bombs, time bombs, cancelbots, malware, ransomware, adware, or other harmful computer code or programming routines, including those designed to or that reasonably may disable, damage, impair, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate the Web Site or any computers, hardware, software, system, data, or networks;
- Engage in activities that aim to render the Web Site or associated services inoperable or to make their use more difficult;
- Access, use, or analyze the Web Site for any purpose that is to TalentLaunch’s detriment or commercial disadvantage; nor
- Act maliciously against the business interests or reputation of TalentLaunch or any Web Site user.
Linking: You may link only to the Stivers home page (https://stivers.com/), provided that TalentLaunch reserves the right to withdraw this consent at any time in its discretion. You shall not link to any other page on the TalentLaunch Web Site without the prior express written consent of TalentLaunch. You may not use any of TalentLaunch’s Content in your links. You shall not link in any manner that may: 1) imply any affiliation with, or endorsement, or sponsorship by TalentLaunch; 2) cause confusion, mistake, or deception; 3) dilute TalentLaunch, or its trademarks, service marks, or trade names; or 4) otherwise violate applicable law.
Disclaimer of TalentLaunch’s Representations and Warranties: TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE WEB SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” WITH ALL FAULTS, AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND AND TalentLaunch EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE WEB SITE (EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE), INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THOSE REGARDING AVAILABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, MERCHANTABILITY, SUITABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY USE OR PURPOSE, COMPATIBILITY WITH ANY STANDARDS OR USER REQUIREMENTS, TITLE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT, AS WELL AS ANY ARISING BY OPERATION OF LAW OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE IN TRADE.
TALENTLAUNCH DOES NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THE QUALITY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEB SITE, NOR DOES TALENTLAUNCH WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THAT ANY DATA, INFORMATION, OR MATERIAL ON THE WEB SITE (INCLUDING ANY “TIPS”) IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE, OR COMPLETE. TALENTLAUNCH DOES NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THAT AVAILABILITY OF THE WEB SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT ANY DEFECTS IN THE WEB SITE WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE WEB SITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE THE WEB SITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL CONDITIONS OR COMPONENTS. TALENTLAUNCH IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS ON OR RELATED TO THE WEB SITE. TALENTLAUNCH HAS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE TIMELINESS, DELETION, MISDELIVERY, OR FAILURE TO STORE ANY USER COMMUNICATION. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION THAT THE WEB SITE IS APPROPRIATE OR AVAILABLE FOR USE IN LOCATIONS OTHER THAN THE UNITED STATES OR CANADA. IF YOU CHOOSE TO ACCESS OR USE THE WEB SITE FROM LOCATIONS OTHER THAN THE UNITED STATES OR CANADA, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLYING WITH APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM TALENTLAUNCH OR IN ANY MANNER FROM THE WEB SITE CREATES ANY WARRANTY. TALENTLAUNCH MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, OR COMMITMENTS RELATED TO CANDIDATES, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES. WE ACCEPT NO LIABILITY FOR ENSURING THAT SAID SERVICES ARE APPROPRIATE FOR YOUR OBJECTIVES. YOU ALONE ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIS. YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL MAKE USE OF THE WEB SITE AND SERVICES AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT THAT TALENTLAUNCH IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY MISUSE OR UNAUTHORIZED USE OF THE WEB SITE OR SERVICES, OR FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES ARISING OUT OF SUCH MISUSE OR UNAUTHORIZED USE.
Limitation of Liability: TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL TALENTLAUNCH, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, OWNERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, REPRESENTATIVES, CONSULTANTS, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, LICENSORS, SUCCESSORS, OR ASSIGNS (TOGETHER, THE “TALENTLAUNCH PARTIES”) BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE, OR ANY OTHER LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEB SITE, CONTENT, OR YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF (OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE) THE WEB SITE OR CONTENT, WHETHER THE CLAIM IS BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, WARRANTY, OR OTHERWISE, AND EVEN IF A TALENTLAUNCH PARTY HAS EXPRESS KNOWLEDGE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THE LOSS OR DAMAGE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE TALENTLAUNCH PARTIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND FOR ANY: LOSS OF PROFITS, USE DATA, REVENUES, BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, OR GOODWILL; INACCURATE INFORMATION ABOUT A CANDIDATE, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES; OR SERVICE OR ACTION OF A CANDIDATE. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO STOP ACCESSING AND USING THE WEB SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, IN NO EVENT WILL THE TalentLaunch PARTIES’ LIABILITY TO YOU EXCEED U.S.D. $10, EVEN IF THIS REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
Your Warranties: As a condition of your access and use of the Web Site, you represent and warrant that:
- All information you provide in connection with your access to or use of the Web Site is true, accurate, current, and complete;
- You will safeguard your account information and password, and will supervise and be completely responsible for any use of your account by anyone other than you; and
- You are 13 years of age or older (in some jurisdictions, local laws may have an older age requirement) in order to register for an account, use the products, software, or services, and use the Web Site.
Country-Specific Content: Content may refer to products, programs or services that are not available in your country. Consult your TalentLaunch representative for information about the products, programs, and services that may be available to you.
6161 Oaktree Blvd., Suite 300
Independence, Ohio 44131
CONTACT TALENTLAUNCH via WEBSITE