Legal Secretary Summary
Legal Secretaries, or Legal Assistants, perform administrative work at law offices or organizations. Their primary duties include providing attorneys with direct assistance, scheduling client appointments, and organizing and maintaining all legal documents kept on-site.
Legal Secretary Responsibilities Include:
- Preparing court statements and forms
- Managing records, projects, and calendars to make sure everything functions smoothly
- Communicating with opposing counsel and other parties, clients, judicial administrative staff, and vendors
- Scheduling depositions, site inspections, hearings, closings, and meetings for lawyers and other legal staff
- Transcribing and proofreading legal documents
Positions similar to this.
Responsible for preparing and organizing various legal documents…
Sales and Marketing Coordinator
Responsible for managing the work of the sales and marketing…
Responsible for managing the schedules and communications of key company…