Stivers Staffing Services is pleased to offer two medical plans as a benefit to our actively working Consultants! Any employee who is currently working on an assignment is eligible to participate in our insurance options.
- Minimum Essential Coverage Wellness/Preventative Plan (ACA Compliant)
- Fixed Indemnity Plan
- Short-Term Disability
- 401(k) – Traditional and Roth 401(k) investment opportunities. (Subject to meeting eligibility requirements)
Please review these FAQs and should you have any further questions you can contact Essential StaffCare at (866) 798-0803 ( Monday-Friday, between 8:00 am-8:30pm EST. ) or visit their website here.
- What type of healthcare insurance does Stivers offer?
Stivers offers health coverage benefits as required by the Affordable Care Act (ACA). Once employees become eligible, they can also choose to purchase additional coverage.
- When am I eligible for healthcare benefits?
All employees can enroll in our Minimal Essential Coverage (MEC Plan) after they have been paid for the first time. They then have 30 days from their first pay to enroll in coverage.
- What are my health coverage options?
Please see our Essential StaffCare Benefit Guide and Enrollment Form on our website HERE.
- For questions, where can I receive more information?
Please visit the benefits enrollment website at http://essentialstaffcare.com/talentlaunch/ or call 866-798-0803 ( Monday – Friday, between 8:00 am. and 8:30 p.m. (EST).
- Can I opt out of the MEC Plan and voluntary coverage?
To make changes or cancel coverage call (866)798-0803 and a customer service representative will assist you.
- When is open enrollment?
Open enrollment occurs once per year. Open enrollment for 2019 will be open from March 1 through March 31st. We will not have another open enrollment until 2020.