Human Resources Generalist Summary
An HR Generalist is responsible for completing a variety of tasks to support the daily operations of the HR department. Their duties include comparing HR laws to current policies and procedures, managing benefit offerings, and working with other members of the department to oversee the hiring and onboarding process for company employees.
Human Resources Generalist Responsibilities Include:
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Manage benefit offerings and oversee the open enrollment process
- Maintaining physical and digital files for employees and their documents, benefits, and attendance records
- Taking appropriate disciplinary action against employees who violate rules and regulations and addressing employee grievances
- Creating a recruitment plan and calendar according to operation and sales projections
Positions similar to this.
Responsible for managing all aspects of the Human Resources department and team…
Completes clerical duties for an organization’s Human Resources department…
Provides administrative support to other HR professionals by documenting staff changes…