Customer Service Supervisor Summary
A Customer Service Supervisor, or Customer Service Manager, will oversee and assist customer service employees in the performance of their job duties such as responding to customer inquiries. Customer Service Supervisors investigate and solve product and service complaints, and play a collaborative role in growing and implementing standards and processes.
Customer Service Representative
- Managing a team of assigned Customer Service Representatives and ensuring they comply with company guidelines particularly related to the quality of service
- Strategizing and monitoring the daily activities of customer service operations
- Maintaining documentation pertaining to customer service department activities
- Training staff in areas of customer service and company policies
- Assisting customer service staff with duties where required
Positions similar to this.
Call Center Agent
Takes calls from customers answering questions or addresses any concerns they may have…
Inside Sales Representative
Sells products or services to either consumers or other businesses…
Handle customer complaints, resolve issues, and maintain a positive relationship between…