Customer Service Representative Summary
A Customer Service Representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information, answer questions, and resolve any emerging problems that customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
Customer Service Representative
- Managing incoming calls and customer service inquiries
- Generating sales leads that develop into new customers
- Identifying and assessing customer needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents
Positions similar to this.
Customer Service Supervisor
Oversee and assist customer service employees in the…
Inside Sales Representative
Sells products or services to either consumers or other businesses…
Handles customer complaints, resolves issues, and maintains a positive relationship between…