Call Center Manager Summary
A Call Center Manager, or Contact Center Manager, hires and oversees the daily operations of call centers and their employees. Their duties include hiring and training Call Center Representatives, establishing goals for call center employees to follow, and resolving any customer issues or other call center problems that occur.
Call Center Manager Responsibilities Include:
- Hire, onboard, and train call center personnel.
- Develop objectives for the call center’s day-to-day activities
- Analyze call center data and prepare reports for upper management
- Evaluate staff effectiveness and performance annually or on an at-need basis
- Assume responsibility for budgeting and tracking expenses
Positions similar to this.
Call Center Agent
Takes calls from customers answering questions or addresses any concerns they may have…
Inside Sales Representative
Sells products or services to either consumers or other businesses…
Handles customer complaints, resolves issues, and maintains a positive relationship between…