Stivers’ Proven Process identified the exact number of customer service employees needed within 24 hours.
A government agency required seasonal call center/customer service staff to support an upcoming November election. Historical usage of multiple staffing agencies was their main source for finding temporary employees.
The client’s other agency partner was not devoting enough time to service their hiring needs nor providing the caliber of employees they were seeking. In elections, time is critical so the client needed help — and fast.
The client needed reliable employees with the right skillset who could keep pace with the frenzy of an election call center. They made the decision to partner solely with Stivers due to our:
- Established network of customer service representatives
- Access to technology that can quickly activate the existing talent pool and screen new candidates
- Experience and assessments for identifying candidates that met the skill qualifications and fit our client’s workplace culture
Once the client realized that Stivers’ proactive approach led to increased candidate quality, they transitioned their business exclusively to Stivers. Based on our extensive network of qualified candidates and innovative recruiting techniques, Stivers was able to deliver:
- 24-hour turnaround time for the exact number of employees needed
- 80 total employees hired over a two month period
- Coordination of training classes for 10-15 hires at a time
“I am loyal to Stivers and I’m not interested in using any other services. They provide quality people and I have great communication with them.”
— Voter Services Manager
Need Seasonal Customer Service Staffing?
We’ve been saving companies like yours time and money by finding the best staffing solutions for their customer service and call center needs. If you’re struggling to find great people to fill your open roles, you’re not alone and Stivers can help. Get in touch today!