An unexpected early leadership retirement resulted in a hiring challenge. A partnership with Stivers lead to a smooth 30 day transition.
A large organization in the medical device industry was losing a critical team member to retirement. The Director of Finance, who was leaving after 12 plus years, provided an approximate 2-month notice.
A client was seeking immediate help to quickly identify the right replacement for the role. The internal Human Resources team:
- Lacked Bandwidth: With a large number of open roles, the team did not have the time to focus on filling this highly specialized role
- Insufficient Sourcing: Without the right network, they struggled to find quality candidates
- Limited Resources: Lacked the recruitment technology to find and engage with candidates quickly
Stivers met with the client stakeholders to assess and analyze the scope of the role and the ideal candidate profile. By owning the entire recruitment process, Stivers relieved the client of time-consuming recruiting activities and was able to significantly reduce the time to hire.
Stivers quickly responded to the client’s need and identified the new hire who started 1 month after the initial engagement. The client chose Stivers as its partner because we provided:
- A network of established accounting and finance professionals
- Experience identifying the right cultural fit
- Access to cutting-edge recruiting technology
The partnership with Stivers made a direct impact on the client through:
- Time-to-Fill: Hired the right candidate in 30 days moving the team forward with confidence
- Cost Savings: Saved the client $900 in external advertising costs
- Quality Sourcing and Matching: Our Proven Process found the right hire based on skills, experience, and culture
- Improved Productivity and Morale: Seamlessly integrated a new leader while keeping morale and productivity high
“I am very happy we chose Stivers as a partner for this hiring challenge we were facing. We received a lot of candidates from other recruiters, but the process Stivers takes to find and engage the right candidate makes all the difference.”– Human Resources Manager