Store Remodeler Summary
A Store Remodeler assists in remodeling facilities by dismantling fixtures and displays, stocking merchandise, setting up product displays, performing and updating fixture signage, assisting with store systems, and cleaning departments in areas that have been remodeled.
Store Remodeler Responsibilities Include:
- Unload merchandise from delivery truck, organizes merchandise, and transport merchandise from stockroom to sales floor
- Stock new or changing products by following a labeled diagram
- Filling and facing any new store products in the appropriate space
- Clean, straighten or assemble shelves/racks and display cases following measurement guidelines
- Remain aware of customer activity to ensure a safe and secure shopping environment
Skills and Qualification Requirements Include:
Work independently and as a member of a team
Attention to detail while utilizing marketing schematics
Flexibility to travel between store locations
Reliable transportation is a must
High school diploma or equivalent
Minimum age of 18 years old
Positions similar to this.
Handles a store’s inventory levels and product displays. Main duties include…
Owns the reset and layout of new stores, remodeled stores, and stores undergoing…
Responsible for taking pictures of the aisles and making sure that items are…
Work with us.
Whether you’re looking for an outstanding new employee or your next opportunity. Send us some details in our contact form and a member from our team will be in touch with you.